* Traveler’s Haven
Welcome to Indian Explorer (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) and thank you for using our website, indianexplorer.in. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website, products, and services. By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- General Terms a. You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and make purchases. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian. b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. c. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of our website, products, or services without prior notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspensions, or discontinuations.
- Product Information and Availability a. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date product information on our website. However, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any product descriptions, images, pricing, or other content. b. Product availability is subject to change without notice. We make no guarantee that a particular product will be in stock or available for purchase. c. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products purchased by each customer or cancel orders at our discretion.
- Pricing and Payments a. All prices on our website are listed in Indian Rupees (INR) unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to change without notice. b. We accept payments through secure payment gateways. You agree to provide accurate and complete payment information when making a purchase. c. You are responsible for any applicable taxes, customs duties, or other charges associated with your order.
- Shipping and Delivery a. We offer shipping within India. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. b. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight, dimensions, and delivery location. The final shipping cost will be displayed during the checkout process. c. Risk of loss and title for products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. We are not responsible for any delays, damages, or losses that occur during shipping.
- Returns and Refunds a. We have a returns and refund policy outlined on our website. Please review the policy for detailed information on returning products and requesting refunds. b. Returned products must be unused, in their original packaging, and accompanied by the original invoice. We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet these requirements.
- Intellectual Property a. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, logos, and content, on our website are owned by or licensed to Indian Explorer. You may not use, reproduce, modify, or distribute any of our intellectual property without prior written permission.
- Limitation of Liability a. Indian Explorer and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use or inability to use our website, products, or services. b. We do not warrant that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components. You agree to use our website at your own risk.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution a. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
By using our website and purchasing our products, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, ReyTheme accessible at www.reytheme.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Rey Theme and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Rey Theme may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Rey Theme a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Rey Theme reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Rey Theme express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Rey Theme, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Rey Theme, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Rey Theme from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Rey Theme is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Rey Theme is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Rey Theme and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.