Enjoy your weekends in Project X (Uttarakhand) @ INR 3900/-pp
The camp is situated at a height of 8,500 feet, in the Mussoorie hills (near Mussoorie), tucked away in the midst of deep forests of oaks. Bhadraj is a Breathtaking views destination near to Delhi (325 km) and 100 km from holy city Haridwar.
*Includes transfers by A.C. tempo traveller. Pick up from KAUSHAMBI METRO STATION, NEW DELHI at 23:00 hrs .
Itinerary for Delhi – Bhadraj Trek -Mussoorie – Delhi trip
Day 1: Delhi to Koti – Bhadraj Trek-Base Camp 1
– After overnight travel, stop for Breakfast at Maggie point situated at Koti.
– Head for base camp post Breakfast. Check into the Camp & relax for a while.
– Get served with Lunch.
– Gear up for Bhadraj Temple Trek.
–Enjoy a 360 degree view from temple.
– Return back from Bhadraj temple trek.
– Return to the Base Camp 1 in the evening and enjoy Bonfire with snacks.
– This would be followed by Dinner.
– Rest for the night.
Day 2: Base Camp 1 – Base Camp – Koti – Delhi
– Have Breakfast.
– Gear yourself for trek to Base Camp and then Koti.
– Checkout the camp, Board the bus and head for Dehradun.
– Have lunch in Dehradun. (Expense to be borne by traveler)
– Board the Bus and head back to Delhi.
– Travel by tempo traveller
– Accommodation: In Camps
– Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch (Packed), Evening Snacks,Tea, Bonfire, Dinner
– Treks: Nag devta Temple,Nag Tibba Trek.
– Meals as mentioned above.– 5% GST Included
– Accommodations on triple/double sharing basis.
– All transportation
– All Permits.
– Tour Guide
– First Aid Box
– Travel Insurance and Personal Expenses like
– Mineral Water, Alcohol, Snacks and Shopping etc.
– Expenses caused due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters and Roits etc.
– Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
THINGS TO CARRY:
– Warm Clothes and A Torch (not of your mobile phone)
– Sunscreen/ Sunglasses/Cap and Water proof Jackets/ Raincoats / Umbrella and Comfortable shoe/ Hiking or Trekking shoes.
– Backpack / Rucksacks and Flip Flops Reusable water bottle and Personal Medical Kit.
– But no Trolley Bags* only backpack.
For camping gears on rent Visit :- https://indianexplorer.in/product-category/camping-gear-on-rent/
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND:
– In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, activity may be cancelled and in such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
– However no refund will be provided in any circumstances. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 07- business day.
– Cancellation Charges: Period Charge 30 days or more 50% 0-29 days 100 %
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or Whatsapp: 8744000985/ 9315141158