Nag Tibba Trek(20th-22nd) November
Nag Tibba – A Weekend Trek
KAUSHAMBI METRO STATION, NEW DELHI
Best time to visit
Throughout the year
About Nag Tibba Trek
For an alluring trekking destination for the weekends, With 9,915 ft maximum altitude and Nag Tibba means Serpents Peak, is the highest peak in lower Himalayas of Garhwal region near Mussoorie.You see a 100-degree view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges such as Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch, Kala Nag, Srikantha, and Gangotri.
*Includes transfers by A.C. tempo traveller and Pick up from KAUSHAMBI METRO STATION, NEW DELHI at 23:00 hrs on (Friday)*
Day 1 :– Dehradun to Pantwari village (drive 5-6 hrs,4 km trek)
– Reach Dehradun in the morning. Freshen up, have breakfast and get ready for a drive through the range of Garhwal Hills..- Pit stop for Snacks at Pantwari village (4,640 ft).
– And have a pit stop at Pantwari and then head towards base camp 1.
– Check- in the Camp and get served with Lunch.
– Spend your day relaxing at Camp with mountains.
– Whole trek has phone network but erratic .
– Get served with evening snacks with Bonfire followed by Dinner.
– Spend you night gazing billions of stars.
Day 2 :- Base Camp to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Dehradun(9,910 Ft ,4km trek)
– Wake up & Get ready for the day. Have some light Breakfast & gear up for the trek.
– Start your trek from Base Camp to Nag Tibba Peak.
– Visit Nag Devta temple for blessing.
– Reach Nag Tibba Peak and get mesmerized by the scenic view.
– Spend some time here trying to capture the snow-capped Himalayan ranges such as Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch, Kala Nag, Srikantha, and Gangotri.
– From here, you will be retracing your steps back to the Campsite.
– Have Lunch at Base Camp site and return to the Panthwari village.
– Panthwari will be reached by sundown and then head back to Dehradun.
– Travel by tempo traveller
– Accommodation: In Camps (with he/she bathrooms)
– Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch (Packed), Evening Snacks,Tea, Bonfire, Dinner
– Treks: Nag devta Temple,Nag Tibba Trek.
– Meals as mentioned above.– 5% GST Included
– Accommodations on triple/quad sharing basis.
– All transportation
– All Permits.
– Tour Guide
– First Aid Box
– Travel Insurance and Personal Expenses like
– Mineral Water, Alcohol, Snacks and Shopping etc.
– Expenses caused due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters and Roits etc.
– Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
THINGS TO CARRY:
– Warm Clothes and A Torch (not of your mobile phone)
– Sunscreen/ Sunglasses/Cap and Water proof Jackets/ Raincoats / Umbrella and Comfortable shoe/ Hiking or Trekking shoes.
– Backpack / Rucksacks and Flip Flops Reusable water bottle and Personal Medical Kit.
– But no Trolley Bags* only backpack.
For Camping Gear for Rent Visit :- https://indianexplorer.in/product-category/camping-gear-on-rent/
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND:
– In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, activity may be cancelled and in such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
– However no refund will be provided in any circumstances. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 07- business day.
– Cancellation Charges: Period Charge 30 days or more 50% 0-29 days 100 %
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or Whatsapp: 8744000985/ 9315141158