Manali Trip (3D/2N)
Enjoy your weekends in Manali (Himachal) @ INR 5999/-pp [3 days / 2 Nights]
*Includes transfers by Tempo Traveller.
Itinerary for Delhi – Manali – Delhi trip
Day 0:- Travel
-All set for Manali
-It will take upto 14 Hours (approx) to reach Manali from Delhi, which will begin when you’ll board the transportation at 6 pm from Delhi. After an overnight journey, you’ll reach Manali the next day.
Day 1: Arrival
– After overnight travel, Reach Manali by 10:30 in the morning
– Check into the Resort/Hotel
– Relax for a while.
– Explore various cafes of Manali. Then, have a walk through the Manali Nature Park and visit the Tibetan Monastery.
– Later, spend the evening exploring Old Manali and stroll through The Mall.
– This would be followed by Dinner.
–Overnight Stay in Hotel/Resort.
Day 2: Sieghtseeing
– Have Breakfast.
– Be prepared for fun-filled trek.
– Head to the sleepy village of Vashishta temple and Hadimba Temple.
– And a Trek for Jogini Waterfall. One side trek would be approx 3 Km. Walk through the forests and enjoy the view of Rohtang and river Beas on the left side.
– Reach Vahisht by the noon. Visit the Vashisht Temple and wash away the trek tiredness in the Vashisht Hot Water Springs.
– Enjoy shopping on the mall road.
– Come back to resort in the evening .
– You will be served with dinner after this.
Day 3:Solang valley and Departure
– Have Early Breakfast.
– Check-out from the resort and head towards Solang Valley (Enjoy Paragliding, Skiing, Bike ride on your own expenses)
– Board the Traveler/Bus in the evening and reach Delhi early in the morning.
– Accommodation: In a Resort/Hotel in Manali (2 Nights)
– Meals: 2 Breakfast 2 Dinner
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or WhatsApp: +918744000933