Enjoy your weekends in Kanatal (Uttarakhand) @ INR 4200/-pp
*Includes transfers by A.C. tempo traveller. Pick up from KAUSHAMBI METRO STATION, NEW DELHI at 23:00 hrs on (Friday)*
Itinerary for Delhi – Kanatal – Delhi trip
Day 1: (Saturday)
– After overnight travel, stop for Breakfast at Maggi point situated at mid-Mussoorie. (Expense to be borne by traveler).
– Head for Kanatal post Breakfast. Check into the Camp & relax for a while.
– Get served with Lunch.
– Gear up for Surkunda Devi Temple Trek.
– Return back from Surkunda Devi temple trek.
– Return to the Camp in the evening and enjoy Bonfire with snacks.
– This would be followed by Dinner.
– Rest for the night.
Day 2: (Sunday)
– Have Breakfast.
– Gear yourself for adventure activities: Zipline and Sky bridge.
– Checkout the camp, Board the bus and head for Dehradun.
– Have lunch in Dehradun. (Expense to be borne by traveler)
– Board the Bus and head back to Delhi.
– Accommodation: In Camps (with attached bathrooms)
– All meals: Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
– Adventure Sports Activities: Sky bridge, Zipline, Bonfire. Trek to the Surkanda Devi Temple.
For Camping gear on Rent please Visit :- https://indianexplorer.in/product-category/camping-gear-on-rent/
The camp is situated at a height of 8,500 feet, in the Mussoorie hills (near Dhanaulti), tucked away in the midst of deep forests of oaks. Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination near to Delhi (325 km) and 100 km from holy city Haridwar. Apart from the beautiful location, Camp consists of a playground area in which anyone, whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities. Our site is 40 kms from Mussoorie.
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or Whatsapp: +919315141158