Jewels of North & South Goa
– Accommodation on twin sharing basis
– Meals: Breakfast
– Pick-up and Drop to Railway Station / Airport by Private AC vehicle (Additional cost for Vasco and Madgaon Railway station)
– Sightseeing by an AC vehicle on SIC basis (Sharing coach)
– North & South Goa Tour
Day 1 – Goa Arrival
Your splendid holiday in Goa would begin with your arrival at Goa Airport/Railway Station. From there, you will get a private transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: North Goa Sightseeing
Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and head for a sightseeing of North Goa, covering the Fort Aguada, a Portuguese fort that stands on the beach south of Candolim and at the shore of Mandovi river. It was built in 1612 in order to guard the Portuguese empire against the Dutch and the Marathas and offers an expansive view of the Arabian sea. Ahead covering the Baga Beach, the most famous beach in Goa famous for its lively nightlife. Then, move to the Anjuna Beach known to host one of the best flea markets of Goa (held every Wednesday). Finally, visit the Vagator Beach for its laid-back vibe and clean waters, Morjim beach is bestowed with a green environment and elegant vistas.
Several thousand tourists visit this small beach village every year. In fact, many Russians have made it their second home and you can see them on the beaches quite frequently. By evening, return to the hotel for a comfortable night stay. You may also choose to relax in the evening by the poolside. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 – South Goa sightseeing
After the breakfast, get ready to explore South Goa. Your first stop is at the Shri Mangueshi Temple, which is among the oldest temples of the state along with the Shanta durga temple. Next explore the churches of the old Goa. Post the church visit, head to the tranquil beaches of South Goa, Dona Paula Beach and Miramar Beach. Next you can also enjoy the Mandovi River Cruise at an extra cost. After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 – Departure from Goa
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get a private transfer to the airport/railway station for your return journey.
When a calm and peaceful holiday is on the mind, Goa is the place to go! Although spectacular sunsets and long walks on the beach will soothe your senses, water sports ranging from jet skiing to parasailing, river cruises, boat rides and snorkeling will give you an adrenaline rush. Not just this! An exciting nightlife promises a vacation filled with fun and enjoyment. Right from seeing the legacy of the Portuguese culture to experiencing coastal delicacies and drinks, Goa assures an unforgettable experience. Explore the happening South Goa on a 3 Nights and 4 Days tour and enjoy the comfort of our services.
– Meals other than those specified above.
– Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
– Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
– Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Travel Insurance.
– Additional cost due to flight cancellation/roadblocks, political unrest, etc.
4-6 Pax Hatchback/Similar
For sightseeing pick up’s will be from : Porvorim main Road, Batim main Road, Verem main Road, Nerul main Road, Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa and Saligao area only
Supplementary Cost(To be added extra)
Supplementary Cost Per Person In INR Extra Meal 350 Check in : 13:00 PM , Check out : 11:00 AM
|15 Days or more prior to departure||25% of the package OR min prepayment, whichever is higher|
|Within 15 days to departure||100% of the package cost|
Airline policy will be applicable and charged accordingly while cancelling air tickets.
All Non-Refundable services will be charged in full while cancelling the package/services.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All given rates are per person on Twin/Double sharing basis, unless specified especially in the quotation.
2. All given rates at quotation level are based on real time availability. There may be a change in price in between the time interval of quotation and confirmation of package. Any such change will be specified accordingly.
3. Special payment and cancellation policy will be applicable during peak season/Blackout dates. These dates usually are city events, regional/national holidays, political conferences, major cultural festivals or any other event which may affect regular tourist movement.
4. In case of unavailability of rooms in the given hotels due to any unexpected scenario, alternate accommodation arrangement will be made in a similar standard available hotel.
5. Room occupancy will strictly be in accordance with the one confirmed at the time of booking.
6. Check-in and Check-out timings of hotels are different and based on the regulations/policies of local hotel unions of the concerned region/city or general trend of market. These will be specified at the time of quotation/communication.
7. In case of a Triple Sharing Room, a rolling mattress will be provided for the third person. Occupancy regulations for family rooms and other Club rooms will be in accordance with the hotel’s policy.
8. Availability of rooms, given at the time of quotation, will be on real time basis and final availability will be shared at the time of confirmation of package. indianexplorer.in will not hold any service as confirmed at the quotation stage.
9. Any booking related with flight tickets will be done on real time price basis. indianexplorer.in will not hold any air ticket on confirmed basis without the final payment of air tickets’ share. As airfares are extremely dynamic in nature, any difference in cost, that arises during acknowledgement and issuance of ticket, will be taken care of by the Client.
10. Any amendment in the issued flight tickets, like change in dates, names, timing, airline or any
other information will attract amendment charges as per Airline’s amendment policies.
11. Flight ticket cancellation/refund is strictly in accordance with the Airline’s cancellation/refund
12. indianexplorer.in shall not be responsible for any loss of baggage/loss of belongings/broken baggage at airport or anywhere else.
13. Flight timings are to be taken into consideration while reaching the airport. indianexplorer.in shall not be responsible for any incidence where client is not able to reach the airport/board the flight due to any reason of personal nature, insufficient time duration between connecting flights or any other reason related with airline’s governance like delay in flight, change in timing/overbooking
by the airline or any other factor.
14. Vehicle provided during the tour will follow the tour plan specified in the itinerary. Driver in any way will not be deviated from the specified/common route.
15. Vehicle provided during the tour will not be on disposable basis. Any travel, after the activity decided as part of the tour will not be permitted. Late evening/late night drive apart from designed plan will be prohibited.
16. There are some monuments/areas, restricted for vehicle entrance by the local authorities. In any such case, the vehicle will drop you till the nearest possible point and further arrangements will have to be managed by the Client.
17. Vehicle will not be allocated on the leisure day (day free for relaxation).
18. Air conditioner in vehicles will not be operational in hilly areas (due to mechanical reasons).
Driver reserves the rights to switch off/operate the AC as per the terrain, climatic and vehicle’s condition.
19. Any entrance fees, monument fees or any other activity charges, including but not limited to charges in relation to parking, transportation, tolls, taxes, camping, admission, meals etc. will not be included in the package unless specified, especially in the inclusions section.
20. The above mentioned package may not be available at the displayed price during long weekends, national holidays and regional festivals. There is a probability of difference in cost, which will be specified at the time of communication.
21. In case of any amendment in package due to increase in the number of guests, the difference in
the cost shall be borne by the Client/customer.
22. Any charges related with on-ground modification/addition of service, which is opted by the
Client by his/her own choice and not affecting rest of the tour itinerary, will have to be paid
directly to the Driver/Supplier on behalf of indianexplorer.in.
23. indianexplorer.in reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour package, in part or in whole, at any time prior to the commencement of the tour or a particular part of the tour, as the case may be, for any reason including but not limited to the act of god, act of man whether or not unforeseen and/or unexpected, etc. In all such cases, refund will be processed according to the cancellation policy of indianexplorer.in as applicable at that specific point of time.
24. indianexplorer.in shall not be held responsible for any refund/charges, in case services booked are of non-refundable nature. indianexplorer.in’s liability in relation to the Package shall at all times be limited to those circumstances where an express liability has been cast on it under these terms.
25. In case of any on-ground issues with any third party, indianexplorer.in shall try to support in all possible ways but shall not be held liable for the act and hence will not be liable for any sort of compensation.
26. In case of any natural calamity or any other force majeure incident, indianexplorer.in reserves the rights to modify/change or cancel the partial or complete tour Package. indianexplorer.in shall not be held responsible for any refund/compensation in any such circumstances.
27. Package price is a consolidation of different components inseparable in nature in terms of costing. Any unused service/services due to any unspecified reason will not be refunded back.
28. Refund on cancellation (cancellation in accordance with the cancellation policies) is strictly dependent on cancellation policies and the refund process will take minimum 14 working days.
29. indianexplorer.in’s entire liability to the Client for any claim arising out of this Package/browsing the website/application, shall be limited to the amount equivalent to the price paid by the Client for the Package giving rise to such claim minus all applicable taxes and third-party charges.
30. indianexplorer.in shall not be liable to pay for any loss suffered by the Client, if it is found that the Client had been in violation of any express or implied directions given by or on behalf of indianexplorer.in, applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
31. No offer, promo code or discount shall be applicable to this Package unless so expressly notified by indianexplorer.in on its website and this Package cannot be clubbed with any scheme, offer, package of indianexplorer.in or its associates.
32. All grievances shall first be raised with the customer relationship team within 15 days of the occurrence of such an event. In case no resolution to such grievance is provided by the customer relationship team within 30 days, the Client shall have the right to escalate the dispute in the accordance with these terms and indianexplorer.in’s applicable policies.
33. Client shall be liable to reimburse indianexplorer.in for any and all losses suffered and/or charges incurred as a result of the Client’s actions, direct or indirect, in relation to the Client.
34. This Package shall be governed by laws of India, and all disputes in relation to this package shall be resolved via arbitration in Delhi in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
The courts of Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising out of the Package.
35.This Package and all of your rights and obligations in relation to the same are non-transferable and cannot be assigned without the prior permission of indianexplorer.in.
• In case of extension of a tour is required, the clients can directly contact indianexplorer.in
Call or Whatsapp:- +919315141158