Cottage Camp 6 @ Rishikesh
LUXURY CAMPS: Attached Washroom, Fans and Air Cooler, Better Beds, Linen, Quilts and Pillows
*NOTE*: Transport Facility From Rishikesh to Camp and Camp to Rafting pick-up point will not be provided as it is not part of the package.
– Accomodation for 2D/1N in Deluxe Cottage with Attached Washrooms.
– 3 Buffet Meals: Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
– AM PM Tea with cookies
– Daily evening Bonfire with Veg Snacks. (Bonfire depends on weather conditions)
– In-house Activities: Volleyball, Badminton etc.
– Outdoor Activities: Nature walk, splash in river heul, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple visit
– Adventure Activities: Trek to waterfall, Trek to River Ganga, Anyone in this package. Rock climbing rappelling
Camping For 2D/1N:
Day 01: Arrive at Rishikesh before noon. Welcome to Camp! Get served with hot buffet lunch and then spend some free time to explore the area Village/Nature Trekking near the campsite. Have evening tea. Either you can relax in the camp or take a Jungle walk near the campsite. Enjoy evening bonfire with snacks. Have Dinner.
Day 02: Have morning tea. After breakfast, check out camp and go to rafting side. Start on a River Rafting from Marine Drive to Shivpuri (09 Km)/ Shivpuri to Ram Jhula (16 Km)/ Marine Drive to Ram Jhula (25 Km). Today, we hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga i.e. Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club house, Initiation, Double Trouble, and Hilton. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping also in this section.
Rafting is optional: (09 km/16 km/25 km) (Needs to be separately added in the package)
Marine Drive to Shivpuri (09 Km) @ Rs. 600/- p/p
Shivpuri to Ram Jhula (16 Km) @ Rs. 1000/- p/p
Marine Drive to Ram Jhula (25 Km) @ Rs. 1500/- p/p
– Children below 5 Years are complimentary, and are not allowed for Rafting.
– Children 6 Years to 10 Years are Charged Rs 50% and are not allowed for Rafting.
– Children 11 years and above are charged as adults but Below 14 year Child are not allowed for Rafting.
– Personal Toilet accessories, towels, soap etc.
– Sufficient clothing: T-shirts, Shorts for rafting. Warm Clothing (for winter season) for the morning – evenings.
– Hats, Goggles etc.
– Personal Medicine,
– Camera, Binoculars, Flash Light and spare batteries.
– Guests are requested to carry along their proof of identification and produce it whenever required.
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or Whatsapp: +919315141158