Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek
Chopta Tungnath Trek
About the Chopta Tungnath Trek:
Tungnath journey is short and simple in the Chopta Tungnath journey which runs corresponding to the sky-scratching Himalayan Treks. Tunganath is the most noteworthy sanctuary of Garwal. During this climbing, one can appreciate an away from of superb pinnacles of Panchchuli, Nanda Devi, Nilkanth and Kedarnath. Chopta gives a beautiful perspective on the Himalayas. In the late-winter, the Rhododendron timberland shines red as the blossoms sprout.
Tungnath is consistently the beginning stage of the Chanadrashila culmination journey which has an enthralling stunner with the assistance of numerous deodar and rhododendron timberlands. Chopta has a bunch assortment of pictorial sights to charm the guests which is gloriously overwhelmed by gigantic vegetation in spring and summer. During winter it is engaging everyone’s eyes since the thick front of snow will be an entertaining aspect of the area.
The highest point of the Chandrashilla top gives a stunning 360-degree see. Perspectives, which go a long ways past the straightforward perspective on mountains.
- Temperature: Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: – 5°C to 3°C
- Most extreme Altitude: 11,154 ft
- Trouble Level: Easy To Moderate
- Railroad Station: Haridwar is the closest rail route station
- Air terminal: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
- Base Camp: Chopta (6 hrs drive from Haridwar)
- ATM: Last ATM is in Ukhimath, around 13 km before Sari.
Day 0 – Drive to Delhi-Chopta/ Haridwar -Chopta
- Pickup from Kausambi metro station at 8 pm
- Overnight journey to Chopta
Day 1:- Chopta Visit
- Reach Chopta and check into your camps.
- Freshen up and relax for sometime.
- Post that explore the enchanting medows of the village.
- You will be served with evening snacks.
- Enjoy bonfire later in the evening and have your dinner.
- Overnight stay in the camps.
Day 2:-Chopta to Tungnath, Chandrashilla Top and back to Chopta
- Trekking Time- 7-8 hour
- Altitude- 13,100 ft.
- Wake up early in the morning.Have your Breakfast.
- We commence the hike today early morning. Starting in the wee hours of dark will let us have a beautiful sunrise experience from Tungnath top. The trek runs on a well-defined concrete-bound trail from Chopta to the temple.
- Today, the hike will be fraught with steep climbing challenges with sharp turns to cross by. There will be other shrines on the way, of which a particular temple with a flagpole is notable.
- This one comes after the 10th bend of the road and marks the opening of a splendid view of Chandrashila up ahead. From here, you will also get a clear vision of a connecting peak to Chandrashila. This one is named Ravanshila.
- In the winter, you will find snow from here. The 11th bend marks the entryway to Tungnath above which the splendid Chandrashila peak towers at 12, 083 ft. The route to the peak bends from behind the temple complex.
- At the end of a steep and arduous climb, the summit will be reached with a 360-degree view of the Garhwal and Kumaon mountains welcomingly lying ahead. Notable peaks in this panorama of grandeur are—Nanda Devi, Trishul, Nandaghunti, Dronagiri, Chaukhamba, and Kedar. Glimpses of the Thalaysagar and Gangotri ranges too could be made out at the edges.
Day 3:- Drive to Chopta- Deoria tal
- Post Breakfast ,we will checkout from the camps and drive back to Sari village.
- From Sari village ,we will start our trek to Deoria tal
- Its a 2.2km trek.
- Enjoy magnificent views of Chaukhumba peak
- Trek down to Sari village ,have Lunch and we will start our journey back to Delhi
Day 4 – Chopta to Delhi
- Reach Delhi next morning with memories to cherish and a promise to come back
- Complete Transportation in a AC Traveller .
- Trek Leader and a Trek guide for Tungnath and Cjandrashila to ensure your safety.
- Stay as per the itinerary in swiss camps (Triple sharing /Double sharing )
- Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Dinner + Evening snacks +Tea /Coffee )
- Local Sightseeing
- Bonfire and musical Night
- 24*7 onboard assistance
- Sightseeing entry fees
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any extra meals ordered apart from the inclusion meals
- Any medical expenses
- Any expenses caused due to conditions beyond our control such as road blockage, road accidents, landslides(tore broke by the customer on the spot )
- Anything specifically which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Trek Cost :- 5999 per person + 5% GST
For Camping Gear for Rent Visit :- https://indianexplorer.in/product-category/camping-gear-on-rent/