Pushkar Pride Camp & Resort
– Welcome Drink,
– Garlanding & Teeka,
– Dinner & Breakfast,
– 1 Bottle of Mineral Water everyday,
– Camp Fire,
– Folk Dance in the evening,
– Camel Safari or Camel Cart Ride For 2 Hours
– Swiss Cottage Tents and a multi cuisine restaurant for 50 covers inside and a couple of hundreds outside.
– AC & Non AC Double and Twin Bedded 15 Swiss Cottage Tents
– Attached bathrooms has running hot and cold water
– Electric water heater is fixed in bathrooms for instant running hot water
– Platforms are raised higher to protect tent from outside dirt, dust, insects as well as rain water.
– Mosquito net is used to keep the tent mosquito proof, quality zip is stitched to shut the doors of tents which also can be locked.
– Two windows are there in the bedroom for fresh air and ventilation.
– Proper lighting, electricity socket for mobile phone charger
– Drinking water and a list of food and beverages are provided in every tent.
* Apart from accommodation, Camp and Resort offers following other facilities and services on request which will be charged at reasonable rates.
– Traditional Welcome
– Cultural Activities and Folk Dance
– Camp Fire
– Gala Dinner
– Guide Service
– Camel Safari
– Camel Cart Ride
– Jeep Safari
– Car Rental
– Internet / Wi-Fi
– Doctor on Call
– Laundry Service
– Safe Deposit
– Ayurvedic Massage
– Travel Desk
– Money Exchange
– Room Service
– Outside Camping
– “THE TASTE” Restaurant
– Free Parking for Cars and Buses.
– Taxes as applicable will be charged extra.
– Check in Time 01.00 PM, and Check out Time 11.00 AM
– Breakfast Time 07.00 AM. To 10.00 AM.
– Lunch Time 12.00 noon to 03.00 PM.
– Dinner Time 06.30 PM to 10.30 PM.
– Full tariff will be charged for children above 5 years old age.
– Non alcoholic drinks and snacks will be served between meal timings also.
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or Whatsapp: +919315141158