Auli Trip(3 days /2 night)
Run away to this hilly retreat with this 2 nights 3 days Auli tour package. Experience the sheer bliss and charm of this beautiful town in Uttarakhand. A ski destination in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, Auli is located at an altitude of 2,500 to 3,500 meters above sea level. Also known as Auli Bugyal in Garhwali, Auli is blessed with the most scenic landscapes of hills, valleys, streams, meadows, and more.
Followed by a warm welcome at Delhi, your Auli tour includes scenic road transfers all the way to this beautiful ski paradise. When here, you can take a delightful cable car ride on the Auli Ropeway, explore the Auli Lake, indulge in local sightseeing, go shopping to buy traditional handicrafts and woollens, and enjoy the most pleasant weather and views of this marvelous haven. On your holiday in Auli, you will also visit Devprayag and Maa Dhari Devi Temple, the two most famous attractions of Auli that invite travelers from far and wide. Don’t forget to immerse in the stunning views of the Srinagar Dam. Other than this, your 3 days Auli tour itinerary will be enriched with top-notch services, lavish accommodations, delicious meals, private AC transfers, and utter comfort.
Look no further! Your 2 nights Auli tour package offers everything you need to witness the charms and colours of Uttarakhand. Hurry!
Ride those scenic winding roads to Auli on the first day of your Auli tour.
On arrival at Delhi, you’ll be greeted by the agent’s representative who will then drive you to Auli. Enroute, visit Devprayag and Maa Dhari Devi Temple. Embark on a scenic tour of the Srinagar Dam on the way.
After you arrive at your hotel in Auli, complete your check-in procedures and take some rest in your room. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Joshimath.
Ride the delightful ropeway and watch the sunset on the banks of a stunning lake!
Post a sumptuous breakfast, proceed to the Auli Ropeway and enjoy a thrilling ride over the stunning hamlet of Auli with sweeping panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys. Later, spend some time near the Auli Lake. After covering more places of interest, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Head home with a bucket full of memories to cherish for life!
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Head back to Delhi.
– Travel by tempo traveller
– Accommodation: In Camps (with he/she bathrooms)
– Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch (Packed), Evening Snacks,Tea, Bonfire, Dinner
– Treks: Nag devta Temple,Nag Tibba Trek.
– Meals as mentioned above.– 5% GST Included
– Accommodations on triple/quad sharing basis.
– All transportation
– All Permits.
– Tour Guide
– First Aid Box
– Travel Insurance and Personal Expenses like
– Mineral Water, Alcohol, Snacks and Shopping etc.
– Expenses caused due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters and Roits etc.
– Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
THINGS TO CARRY:
– Warm Clothes and A Torch (not of your mobile phone)
– Sunscreen/ Sunglasses/Cap and Water proof Jackets/ Raincoats / Umbrella and Comfortable shoe/ Hiking or Trekking shoes.
– Backpack / Rucksacks and Flip Flops Reusable water bottle and Personal Medical Kit.
– But no Trolley Bags* only backpack.
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND:
– In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, activity may be cancelled and in such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
– However no refund will be provided in any circumstances. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 07- business day.
– Cancellation Charges: Period Charge 30 days or more 50% 0-29 days 100 %
In case you require any clarification please feel free to contact us.
Call or Whatsapp: 8744000985/ 9315141158